Sunday 23 December 2012

He wants Heartbreak...!!!

He tells me bring me down onto my knees,
Let the burning tears roll down my cheeks,
I feel way too strong come make me weak,
I've had enough of all this loving please,
For now its only pure heartache that I need.

I am dying this moment to find out how it feels,
When bitter pain becomes unbearably sweet,
I've had enough of bruises that run  only skin deep,
It's time you gave me wounds that refuse to heal.

Come lock my heart and take away the keys,
Don't try to stay for its time for you to leave,
Enough of these spring blossoms have I seen,
Now it's time I replace them with autumn leaves.

I've been running too long evading my fate,
Trying too hard to keep you from entering my space,
Up until now it's only been the thrill of the chase,
But am tired of winning my very own race.

I've been bitten by the bug in my glory days,
But I salvaged myself before it got too late,
In the end I always made a run for the open gates,
Every pursuit was like an open and shut case.

I wish to burn in a fever that refuses to cease,
I've had enough of these little remedies,
I desire now to catch the dreaded disease,
It's only incurable heartbreak that I seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment